- A client consultation card must be completed by new clients before any treatment takes place. This time is not included in the treatment time so please allow an extra 10 minutes overall.
- Any underlying health issues (For example: pregnancy, medication, allergies, recent surgery) must be put on the consultation card and may result in the treatment unable to take place.
- Any changes to your health must be brought to my attention before all treatments and may result in the treatment unable to take place.
- A disclaimer form is available and can be signed if required.
Payments and bookings
- Advanced bookings are required.
- Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Payments taken by card, cash and bank transfers are accepted.
- Available in monetary value or for treatments.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months and expire 1 year from the issue date.
- Are non-refundable at any time.
- Can be used as full payment or as part payment towards another treatment.
- They are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- 24hrs notice must be given for a cancellation of any treatment. Failure to do so will result in a charge of £20 and must be paid before the client re-books or has any further treatments.
- A ‘No Show’ appointment will result in a charge of 100% of the treatment cost booked and must be paid before the client re-books or has any further treatments.
- If a client has a course and cancels within a 24hr period a cancellation fee of £20 will still apply.
- If a client has a course, a ‘No show’ will result in one of the treatments being deducted from that particular course.
- Emma’s Beauty has the right to cancel any appointments (due to sickness/emergency etc).
- Courses are available for all massages and facials but cannot be combined.
- All courses are to be paid for upfront or on the first treatment to qualify for the course and cannot be backdated.
- All courses are non-refundable and are non-transferable.
- All courses are valid for a period of 24 months and expire 2 years after the date of the first treatment.
- If more than 2 treatments are booked a booking fee of £20 will be required, which will be deducted from the cost of the treatments.
- If there is a problem with a treatment, the client must address this straight away and before leaving.
- If skin tests are required this must take place. If not carried out, the treatment will not take place.
- Clients will receive a stamp for every Bio Sculpture nail treatment. For every 10 stamps, you will receive 50% off your next nail treatment.
- Clients will receive a stamp for every Brows by Mii treatment. For every 6 stamps, you will receive a complimentary Brow treatment.
- Loyalty cards are the owners responsibility.
- Stamps will not be back dated.
- Clients are asked to arrive on time to their appointment.
- Failure to do so may result in the treatment being cut short.
- If a client is more than 10 minutes late, this may result in the treatment needing to be re-booked to another day and time and will still be charged.
- All record cards and information is kept under strict confidence and will not be passed on to anyone.
- Information given may be used to contact a client for promotional offers.